Here is a list of things I want to do/achieve before I die. In no particular order:
1) Get Married
2) Have Children
3) Go Skydiving
4) Read the Bible cover to cover
5) Preach a Sermon
6) Spend a month at “Slab City”
7) Attend the Super Bowl or World Series
8 ) Go skinny-dipping at midnight in the South of France
9) Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
10) Tell someone the story of your life, sparing no details
11) Ride a camel into the desert.
12) Learn to ballroom dance properly.
13) Fall deeply in love — helplessly and unconditionally.
14) Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
15) Shower in a waterfall.
16) Learn to play a musical instrument with some degree of skill.
17) Teach someone illiterate to read.
18) Drive across America from coast to coast.
19) Drive the Autobahn.
20) Raft through the Grand Canyon.
21) Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.
22) Scuba dive off Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
23) Go up in a hot-air balloon.
24) Visit the Holy Land.
25) Set foot on each of the seven continents.
26) Visit a “real” blues bar in Chicago
27) Travel India by train
29) Photograph an endangered species
30) Attend the Olympics